Experience the portable ramp that is great for use at home or when traveling with this PVI OnTrac Ramp Portable Ramp
Have you ever felt the pain getting trouble of putting your wheelchair or scooter inside your home by yourself without any help? It is indeed so painful.
PVI OnTrac Ramp Portable Ramp is your help! The PVI OnTrac portable ramp is the most versatile wheelchair ramp in the industry. The innovative contract design allows for the wheelchair ramp to be placed directly in a doorway, or for ramps to be placed end-to-end as a bridge over an obstacle.
OnTrac portable wheelchair ramp is ideal for temporary or permanent applications and can be used indoors and outdoors.
This is also especially beneficial for anyone who suffers from a broken leg or any other type of injury that limits the amount of weight they can put on one leg.
Easy to Install
The PVI Ontrac ramp is an easy-to-install lightweight wheelchair ramp that can be used indoors or outdoors.
The folding design makes it simple to carry and transport from your car to wherever you need an extra boost.
Durable, weather-resistant aluminum
The OnTrac wheelchair ramps are durable, weather-resistant aluminum ramps that can be installed in minutes and require little to no maintenance.
Its removable panels and handrails allow the ramp to be easily stored when not in use.
Has an ample space
The PVI OnTrac Ramp Portable Ramp has ample space to accommodate wheelchairs and scooters of all configurations, but its aluminum construction and black powder-coated finish give it a look that will complement any interior.
- Ramps available in lengths of 3', 4’, 5’, 6’, 7’, 8’, 9' & 10'
- Comes with handrail
- Welded in 3', 4' or 5' sections and then spliced to create additional sizes
- Installs in minutes
- Durable and weather resistant
- Slip resistant grooved aluminum surface
- All aluminum construction
- Little or no maintenance
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- All lengths are deliverable by UPS or FedEx
ADA extended handrail available upon request.
OnTrac with Handrails* Maximum ramp capacity: 425 lbs. (one axle) – 850 lbs. (two axles).
|Model Number||Size L x W||Weight||Capacity*|
||3' x 36"||49||850 lbs.|
|XPS436||4' x 36"||59||850 lbs.|
|XPS536||5' x 36"||69||850 lbs.|
|XPS636||6' x 36"||88||850 lbs.|
|XPS736||7' x 36"||98||850 lbs.|
|XPS836||8' x 36"||108||850 lbs.|
|XPS936||9' x 36"||117||850 lbs.|
|XPS1036||10' x 36"||127||850 lbs.|
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Mobility Superstore.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no questions asked.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (email@example.com) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.