If you are looking for a heavy-duty, adjustable, and weather-resistant ramp, then this PVI Modular XP Ramp is recommended for you!
Have you ever felt the pain of pushing through your bike, scooter, or wheelchair in your stiff stairs without using any ramp? It will definitely so hard and painful especially when there is no one to assist you.
Stop worrying and be excited to have this PVI Modular XP Ramp. The flexibility of this modular ramp system is ideal for anyone in search of a simple and cost-effective way to overcome steps.
The PVI Modular XP Ramp System provides a safe and sturdy ramp solution for homes, apartments, townhomes, offices, and other buildings with one or more steps without the need to pave or move mud around.
It is compatible with wheelchairs, scooters, walkers, and other mobility aids.
It can be used in any weather as it is made with aluminum and it is durable. It comes with ADA handrail extensions, guardrails, and gates with multiple configurations possible.
The PVI modular XP ramp system is a definite advantage to the traditional solid steel ramp. The modular XP ramp system requires little or no site preparation & can be easily moved or reconfigured.
The modular ramp is durable with a load capacity of 100 lbs. per square foot and it can be used in any weather as it is weather resistant. It comes with ADA handrail extensions, guardrails, and gates with multiple configurations possible.
With their multiple configurations and ease of use, these PVI XP ramps are sure to meet your exact requirements.
The PVI Modular XP Ramp System is made up of lightweight aluminum that can be easily carried to your site or a portable location. It is easily moved and reconfigured without special tools making it ideal for rental programs.
It also requires little or no maintenance has a load capacity of 100 pounds per square foot and comes with ADA handrail extensions, guardrails, and gates with multiple configurations possible depending on how it is configured.
The lighter-weight system is easier to move and set up than most other ramps on the market today.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Easy to Assemble
- Ramp sections are welded in lengths of 3', 4' & 5'
- Welded ramp sections are combined to create longer ramp lengths
- Can be easily moved or reconfigured
- Durable and weather resistant
- Little or no site preparation required
- All aluminum construction
- Little or no maintenance
- 45° and 60° platforms for those hard to reach landing areas
- Multiple configurations to accomodate most situations
- ADA handrail extensions, stairs, and gates available
- Accommodates rises up to 60"
- Standard 36" and custom 42", & 48" Wide ramping available
- Standard 4X4, 4X5, 5X5, 5X6, 5X8, 5X10, & 6X6 platforms available
Optional handrail designs are available upon request.
Multiple configurations are possible.
|Length||3', 4', 30', 31', 32', 33', 34', 35', 36'. 37', 38' ,39', 40'|
|Load Capacity||100 lbs. per square foot|
|Slope||Adjustable – 1:12 Recommended|
|Floor||Slip resistant grooved aluminum|
|Ramp Edge Protection||4" curb Meets ADA Standards|
|Handrails||Double 11/2" bar – standard Height 34"–38"|
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Mobility Superstore.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no questions asked.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.