Experience the best Mattress for your ulcer treatment using this effective and design for customization for your comfort using this Proactive Medical Aire 8600AB Air Mattress
Are you being tied with the pain caused by an Ulcer? Are you suffering long enough already from this painful illness? Then you must have cut this off.
You must have found a solution already to ease your suffering. If you haven’t found a solution yet, then this Air Mattress is what you need. This could be the greatest exit from your painful experience. You have now the solution!
Introducing the Proactive Medical Aire 8600AB Air Mattress designed to help you treat stage I-IV pressure ulcers and is a preferred choice by clinicians.
2 in 1 Therapy in One Unit
The combination of low air loss and alternating pressure therapies provide an unparalleled pressure redistribution surface with deep, soft support that is clinically proven to reduce the risk of further tissue deterioration and helps heal and protect the patient with a minimal caregiver to patient ratio while lowering the risk of shear and friction.
The Alternating pressure cycles of 10, 15, 20 & 25 minutes allow clinicians to customize pressure redistribution and skin surface interface and gives you the ability to customize your personal comfort levels.
The alternating air chamber relieves the patient's weight by providing cycling air pressure.
One Of A Kind Durable Inflatable Mattress
The Protekt Aire 8600AB Air Mattress is a durable inflatable mattress designed for patients at risk for pressure ulcers and those with existing pressure ulcers. The 8600AB provides up to 50 minutes of alternating pressure and will automatically turn off after a pre-set time period ensuring the patient gets the best rest possible.
This Air Mattress features an easy-to-use pump, solid construction, and is made in the U.S.A.
It is an air-based mattress that gives you the freedom to move while providing support that can take you from sitting to standing with ease. Featuring ComfortFlow™ technology, this air mattress delivers optimal pressure relief and comfort by alternating between low and high pressure in a range of 10-25 minutes.
The Protekt® Aire 8600 AB is ideal for wheelchair users, post-operative patients and others who need the flexibility to change positions without assistance. The result is a smoother appearance, decreased odor, increased comfort and improved healing potential for the patient with a Stage I-IV Pressure Ulcer.
The Proactive Medical Protek Aire 8600 Air Mattress is a great solution for sleepers who need a higher level of pressure relief and comfort. The Protek® Aire 8600 is designed for use with the 6300 Comfort Pedic Mattress Cover or by itself.
Durable, Clinically-Tested, Multipurpose
This air mattress is suitable for long-term use. The durable construction (65% weight-bearing polyester, 30% fiber-reinforced material, 5% rubber) ensures long-term use for various clinical applications. It offers versatility, durability, and reliability that are ideal for acute care facilities.
The only difference is that it is designed to be a bit more heavy-duty. Designed to provide optimal support for patients with pressure ulcers. This makes it ideal for facilities that have patients with late-stage pressure ulcers.
The Protekt® Aire 8600 AB is ideal for wheelchair users, post-operative patients, and others who need the flexibility to change positions without assistance.
Highly Advanced Engineered
It is a mobility device that helps people who have pressure ulcers or injuries and are at risk for developing additional pressure ulcers.
It has a unique seal system and high-tech bladder design to ensure that the Protekt® Aire's innovative, dual-chamber system delivers consistent support and comfort to the patient. The patented Air-Pump allows clinicians to inflate the mattress with minimal effort while a new and improved Smart Cell Technology™ provides air control for maximum adaptation.
The Protekt Air Mattress is the only air mattress clinically proven to help prevent and heal pressure ulcers. It’s the only air mattress that assesses, monitors, and reports your wound healing progress. And it’s the only air mattress with a clinically proven asymmetric torso design that redistributes pressure from your arms, legs, and head.
The Protekt® Aire 8600AB is a 7" thick self-powered air mattress with alternating pressure. It features a normal surface interface of 1-1/8" and a deep surface interface of 2-1/8". Its low air loss allows clinicians to customize the amount of pressure needed for end-user comfort.
It has a convenient inflation/deflation system.
Features and Benefits
- Raised side perimeter air bolsters mitigates accidental patient roll-outs, and reduces the risk of entrapment.
- Alternating pressure cycles of 10, 15, 20 & 25 minutes allows clinicians to customize pressure redistribution and skin surface interface.
- Center cut-out in the air bolsters enables safe ingress and egress from the mattress.
- Cell-on-cell mattress design prevents patient from bottoming out in case of power failure.
- Air cells are constructed of Nylon/PU for added comfort, support and durability.
- 18 laser air holes to keep the patient cool and dry.
- Audio/visual low pressure alarms alerts clinicians when preset pressure levels decrease.
- Static mode allows for easy transfer in and out of bed.
- Seat inflate increases air flow by 20% to middle bladders to prevent bottoming out.
- Pillow top feature prevents head and neck from unnecessary movement during alternating mode.
- Lock out key completely locks the control panel to eliminate tampering of the patient settings.
- Stretch nylon top cover is fluid resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial and vapor permeable.
- CPR pull tab quickly releases air from mattress.
- Air Flow: 18 liters per minute.
- Weight Capacity: 660 lbs.
- 2 Year Non-Prorated.
|86080AB-42||Protekt® Aire 8600AB System w/Raised Side Air Bolsters - 42"||42”x80”x8"/11"|
|86080AB-48||Protekt® Aire 8600AB System w/Raised Side Air Bolsters - 48"||48”x80”x8"/11|
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Mobility Superstore.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no questions asked.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.