Have you ever tried to look for an Air Mattress useful for Ulcer treatment? An Air Mattress is considered to be a therapy already while using it. Then, you should have this Proactive Medical Aire 8000 Air Mattress in your hands.
Since you’re getting tired and exhausted already from the pain of an Ulcer attack, you must have done something to stop it. You have to be free from that suffering of pain and live a life worry-free and pain-free.
The Proactive Medical Aire 8000 Air Mattress is best for you. This could be the answer to your desire. It is the preferred choice by clinicians treating stage I-IV pressure ulcers.
Aside from its perfect and amazing features, you will definitely surprise by its friendly budget price.
We are proud to offer a wide selection of complete wound management systems for treating stage I-IV pressure ulcers. The Protekt® Aire 8000 is the preferred choice by clinicians treating stage I-IV pressure ulcers.
What are you waiting for? Grab yours now!
2 in 1 Therapy in One Unit
The combination of low air loss and alternating pressure therapies and a convenient inflation/deflation system provides an unparalleled pressure redistribution surface with deep, soft support. Alternating pressure cycles of 10, 15, 20 & 25 minutes allows clinicians to customize pressure redistribution and skin surface interface.
The unparalleled pressure redistribution surface the combination provides is clinically proven to reduce the risk of further tissue deterioration and helps heal and protect the patient with a minimal caregiver-to-patient ratio.
The Most Advanced Multi-purpose Engineering
The Protekt Aire 8000 is the most advanced air mattress system available. It is designed to be a bit more heavy-duty designed to provide optimal support for patients with pressure ulcers. This makes it ideal for facilities that have patients with late-stage pressure ulcers.
It is the most advanced air mattress system available. The alternating pressure side rail with self-adjusting technology delivers a consistent level of pressure to each individual point on the mattress.
The Proactive Medical Aire 8000 Mattress was designed with a unique alternating pressure system that redistributes pressure while lowering the risk of shear and friction.
The Protekt® Aire is a unique medical device designed to deliver pressure relief through a combination of alternating and static air chambers. The alternating pressure cycles are 10, 15, 20 and 25 minutes long, which provides clinicians with the ability to customize the amount of time spent in each cycle.
A unique seal system and high-tech bladder design ensure that the Protekt® Aire's innovative, dual-chamber system delivers consistent support and comfort to the patient.
The patented Air-Pump allows clinicians to inflate the mattress with minimal effort while a new and improved Smart Cell Technology™ provides air control for maximum adaptation.
The Protekt Air Mattress is the only air mattress clinically proven to help prevent and heal pressure ulcers. It’s the only air mattress that assesses, monitors, and reports your wound healing progress. And it’s the only air mattress with a clinically proven asymmetric torso design that redistributes pressure from your arms, legs, and head.
The Protekt® Aire 8000 is a true multi-purpose air mattress system, engineered to provide optimal therapy for use by multiple individuals. The Protekt® Aire 8000 is easy to inflate, deflate and store and includes a self-inflating pump for ease of use.
Durable, Heavy-duty, Clinically-proven
The Protekt® Aire 8000 offers versatility, durability, and reliability that are ideal for acute care facilities.
The durable construction (65% weight bearing polyester, 30% fiber reinforced material, 5% rubber) ensures long term use for various clinical applications.
This air mattress is suitable for long term use, and it utilizes alternating pressure cycles.
The only difference is that it is designed to be a bit more heavy-duty. This makes it ideal for facilities that have patients with late-stage pressure ulcers.
A Protekt® Aire 8000 delivers clinically proven, multiple pressure redistribution cycles with alternating pressure of 10, 15, 20 & 25 minutes. It is designed for full-body support and is clinically proven to help the body heal itself. Clinically proven to help the body heal itself.
It provides a wider range of therapeutic treatment options for clinical settings.
Offers Comfort and Guaranteed Recovery
The result is a smoother appearance, decreased odor, increased comfort and improved healing potential for the patient with a Stage I-IV Pressure Ulcer.
The Protekt® Aire 8000 Air Mattress offers clinicians treating stage I-IV pressure ulcers the perfect balance of comfort and support.
This is a mobility device that helps people who have pressure ulcers or injuries and are at risk for developing additional pressure ulcers.
It combines the alternating pressure of an air mattress with the fluid isolation of a gel membrane, providing effective therapy for both stages I and stage II ulcers.
Features and Benefits
- Alternating pressure cycles of 10, 15, 20 & 25 minutes allows clinicians to customize pressure redistribution and skin surface interface.
- Cell-on-cell mattress design prevents patient from bottoming out in case of power failure.
- 10” air cells are constructed of Nylon/PU for added durability, support and comfort.
- Low air loss function controls and manages moisture to prevent skin maceration.
- Audio/visual low pressure alarms alerts clinicians when preset pressure levels decrease.
- Static mode allows for easy transfer in and out of bed.
- Seat inflate increases air flow by 20% to middle bladders to prevent bottoming out.
- Pillow top feature prevents head and neck from unnecessary movement during alternating mode.
- Nylon top cover is fluid resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial and quilted for added comfort.
- Lock out key completely locks the control panel to eliminate tampering of the patient settings, including power switch.
- CPR pull tab quickly releases air from mattress.
- Optional raised side rails available on all sizes.
- Air Flow: 18 liters per minute.
- Available in 42", 48”, 54” and 60” widths.
- Weight Capacity: 660 lbs.
- 2 Year Non-Prorated.
|80080||Protekt® Aire 8000BA System - 42"||42”x80”x10”|
|80085||Protekt® Aire 8000BA System - 48"||48”x80”x10”|
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Mobility Superstore.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no questions asked.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (email@example.com) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.