Finding the best Air Mattress in town that will help you in treating stage I-IV pressure ulcers? A kind of therapy in a mattress that will help you best in your suffering. So you better have this Proactive Medical Aire 6450 Air Mattress.
Are you getting frustrated by the trouble caused by the pain of an Ulcer attack? And you have been searching for a perfect partner to help you ease your suffering.
Well, you better find that partner because you don’t deserve to suffer when there is a way to be free from it. The Mobility Store got your back. The perfect partner you are searching for is nowhere.
This is the most advanced air mattress system available. The alternating pressure side rail with self-adjusting technology delivers a consistent level of pressure to each individual point on the mattress.
2 in 1 Therapy in One Unit
The combination of low air loss and alternating pressure therapies and a convenient inflation/deflation system provides an unparalleled pressure redistribution surface with deep, soft support that helps heal and protect the patient with a minimal caregiver to patient ratio, that is clinically proven to reduce the risk of further tissue deterioration.
The Protekt® Aire 6450 combines the alternating pressure of an air mattress with the fluid isolation of a gel membrane, providing effective therapy for both stage I and stage II ulcers.
This unique alternating pressure system is designed to redistribute pressure while lowering the risk of shear and friction.
Highly Advanced Engineering
A unique seal system and high-tech bladder design ensure that the Protekt® Aire's innovative, dual-chamber system delivers consistent support and comfort to the patient.
The patented Air-Pump allows clinicians to inflate the mattress with minimal effort while a new and improved Smart Cell Technology™ provides air control for maximum adaptation.
The Protekt Air Mattress is the only air mattress clinically proven to help prevent and heal pressure ulcers. It’s the only air mattress that assesses, monitors, and reports your wound healing progress.
And it’s the only air mattress with a clinically proven asymmetric torso design that redistributes pressure from your arms, legs, and head.
The Protekt Aire 6450 provides high-quality pressure relief with a high level of patient compliance for up to seven days per week while facilitating the healing process for those with advanced-stage skin ulcers.
This is a heavy-duty air mattress designed to provide optimal support for patients with pressure ulcers.
This is a true multi-purpose air mattress system, engineered to provide optimal therapy for use by multiple individuals. The Protekt® Aire 6400 is easy to inflate, deflate and store and includes a self-inflating pump for ease of use.
The Aire 6450 can be used in conjunction with the Protekt® Edge™ or as a stand-alone unit for the prevention or treatment of pressure ulcers.
Durable, Comfortable, and Satisfaction Guaranteed
The durable construction (65% weight-bearing polyester, 30% fiber-reinforced material, 5% rubber) ensures long-term use for various clinical applications. It provides a wider range of therapeutic treatment options for clinical settings.
We are proud to offer a wide selection of complete wound management systems for treating stage I-IV pressure ulcers. It offers versatility, durability, and reliability that are ideal for acute care facilities.
A Protekt® Aire 6450 Air Mattress is a mobility device that helps people who have pressure ulcers or injuries and are at risk for developing additional pressure ulcers.
This is the preferred choice by clinicians treating stage I-IV pressure ulcers with a perfect balance of comfort and support.
The Protekt® Aire 6450 provides a stable, extremely low air loss interface resulting in high patient satisfaction and compliance.
Features and Benefits
PROTEKT® AIRE 6000 PUMP
- Dual therapies; low air loss and alternating pressure.
- 4 alternating times of 10, 15, 20 & 25 minutes allows clinicians to customize therapy.
- Seat-inflate feature helps protect the patient when they are in the fowler position.
- Auto firm mode for quick inflation.
- Static mode provides firm support for egress or ingress from mattress or side edge seating.
- 3 audible and visual alarms; low pressure, power failure and alternating failure.
MATTRESS & COVER
- 5” mattress with 3” densified fiber base provides a safety support base in case of power failure.
- 18 laser holes keeps the patient cool and dry.
- Nylon top cover is fluid resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial and quilted for added comfort.
- Pillow top feature prevents head and neck from unnecessary movement during alternating mode.
- Available in 84” length.
- Optional raised side rails.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- 2 Year Non-Prorated.
|86450||Protekt® Aire 6450 System||36”x80”x8”|
|86450RR||Protekt® Aire 6450 System w/Foam Raised Rails||36”x80”x8"/11”|
Shipping is fast and FREE across the USA. For more details about shipping see the full shipping page here.
We offer 30 Day Easy Returns. If you decide you don't need a product we'll take it back so long as it is in original and re-saleable condition. See the full details here.
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Mobility Superstore.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no questions asked.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (email@example.com) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.