Are you in need of medical equipment for an Ulcer patient? A therapy equipment type that is useful to treat Ulcer Stage I-4 that provides fast recovery? Well then, you need a Proactive Medical Aire 6400 Air Mattress.
It is really a tough time especially when you are in the midst of suffering ailments like Ulcer. This is a known body problem that people experienced. This is indeed a problem if not treated properly that may cause major body problems later on.
All the questions will be answered through Proactive Medical Aire 6400 Air Mattress! This equipment will save you from doubts and worries.
It's time to have freedom from this illness because this equipment is very durable and useful to give fast recovery and healing to those who have Ulcers from stage I-4, a perfect balance of comfort and support.
The Protekt Aire 6400 is the most advanced air mattress system available. The alternating pressure side rail with self-adjusting technology delivers a consistent level of pressure to each individual point on the mattress.
2 in 1 Therapy in One Unit
The Protekt® Aire 6400 is the preferred choice by clinicians treating stage I-IV pressure ulcers. The combination of low air loss and alternating pressure therapies provide an unparalleled pressure redistribution surface that helps heal and protect the patient with a minimal caregiver to patient ratio. It also lowers the risk of shear and friction.
Multi-purpose Air Mattress System
The Protekt® Aire 6400 is a true multi-purpose air mattress system, engineered to provide optimal therapy for use by multiple individuals. The Protekt® Aire 6400 is easy to inflate, deflate and store and includes a self-inflating pump for ease of use.
A unique seal system and high-tech bladder design ensure that the Protekt® Aire's innovative, dual-chamber system delivers consistent support and comfort to the patient.
The Protekt Air Mattress is the only air mattress clinically proven to help prevent and heal pressure ulcers. It’s the only air mattress that assesses, monitors, and reports your wound healing progress.
And it’s the only air mattress with a clinically proven asymmetric torso design that redistributes pressure from your arms, legs, and head.
Features and Benefits
PROTEKT® AIRE 6000 PUMP
- Dual therapies; low air loss and alternating pressure.
- 4 alternating times of 10, 15, 20 & 25 minutes allows clinicians to customize therapy.
- Seat-inflate feature helps protect the patient when they are in the fowler position.
- Auto firm mode for quick inflation.
- Static mode provides firm support for egress or ingress from mattress or side edge seating.
- 3 audible and visual alarms; low pressure, power failure and alternating failure.
MATTRESS & COVER
- 18 laser holes keeps the patient cool and dry.
- Nylon top cover is fluid resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial and quilted for added comfort.
- Pillow top feature prevents head and neck from unnecessary movement during alternating mode.
- Available in 84” length.
- Optional raised side rails.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- 2 Year Non-Prorated.
|Protekt® Aire 6400 System
|Protekt® Aire 6400 System w/Foam Raised Rails
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Mobility Superstore.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no questions asked.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (email@example.com) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.