Looking for therapy equipment that helps treat Ulcer Problem even from Stage I-4? Are you sick and tired of finding solutions? Then you need Proactive Medical Aire 6000AB Air Mattress fits for you.
Imagine the pain that results from an ulcer? It hurts especially when it hits a higher stage of a problem. This may give a burden not just to you but also to the people around you. But what if you are suffering it without others helping you?
It would really be a bigger problem if it happens. No worries anymore because Proactive Medical Aire 6000AB Air Mattress is here to help you!
The Protekt® Aire 6000AB is the choice by clinicians treating stage I-IV pressure ulcers. It has a combination of low air loss and alternating pressure therapies that provide an incomparable pressure redistribution surface.
2 in 1 Therapy in One Unit
The combination of low air loss and alternating pressure therapies that features a patented, variable resistance pump that delivers therapeutic AC as well as constant support pressures. The mattress utilizes a unique alternating pressure technology, along with an exclusive moisture-control system, to provide you with the most effective way to treat your patients.
Super Easy to Use with High Levels of Protection
The Protekt® Aire 6000AB is a unique, air-inflated mattress designed for the treatment of Stage I-IV pressure ulcers. It provides high levels of protection and is so easy to inflate and infrequently serviced. The Protekt® Aire 6000AB was designed with input from clinicians and the patient/caregiver community.
Unique Alternating Pressure System
The number one factor contributing to the development of pressure ulcers is shear force. Shear force results from two surfaces in contact that slide over each other, such as when a foam mattress overlies skin.
The Protekt® Aire 6000AB's unique alternating pressure system reduces shear force through the alternating movement of Zones 1 and 2 during patient repositioning.
This provides you with the most effective way to treat your patients. This is one of the key components to healing chronic wounds or burns.
Features and Benefits
PROTEKT® AIRE 6000 PUMP
- Dual therapies; low air loss and alternating pressure.
- 4 alternating cycles 10, 15, 20 & 25 minutes allows clinicians to customize therapy.
- Seat-inflate feature helps protect the patient when they are in the fowler position.
- Auto firm mode for quick inflation.
- Static mode provides firm support for egress or ingress from mattress or side edge seating.
- 3 audible and visual alarms; low pressure, power failure and alternating failure.
MATTRESS & COVER (Available in 84” length)
- Raised side perimeter air bolsters mitigates accidental patient roll-outs, and reduces the risk of entrapment.
- Center cut-out in air bolsters enables safe ingress and egress from the mattress.
- Unique cell-on-cell design incorporates a one way valve which will hold air in the lower 4" of the cells in the event of a power failure.
- 18 laser holes keeps the patient cool and dry.
- Stretch nylon top cover is fluid resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial and vapor permeable.
- Pillow top feature prevents head and neck from unnecessary movement during alternating mode.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- 2 Year Non-Prorated.
|80060AB||Protekt® Aire 6000AB System w/Side Air Bolsters||36”x80”x8”/11"|
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Mobility Superstore.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no questions asked.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (email@example.com) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.