Are you canvassing therapy equipment that can help you treat ulcer problems? Then this Proactive Medical Aire 6000 Air Mattress is perfect for you!
Is it frustrating that you have no one beside you when Ulcer attacks and that you have no equipment to help you ease your suffering? How about an answer to your query? Would it be helpful for you if you can have it?
Here is the Proactive Medical Aire 6000 Air Mattress. The one you are looking for. The equipment that will make you feel better every time your Ulcer attacks.
At 3.5 inches thick, the Proactive Medical Protekt® Aire 6000 is the preferred choice by clinicians treating stage I-IV pressure ulcers. So this is best for you too.
2 in 1 Therapy in One Unit
The combination of low air loss and alternating pressure therapies provide an unparalleled pressure redistribution surface that prevents skin breakdown and promotes healing. In fact, clinicians are reporting that the Protekt® Aire 6000 has helped patients heal stage III and IV ulcers in less than 30 days when used in conjunction with compression therapy.
The low air loss mattress features alternating pressure therapies in a valved pumping system that provides an unparalleled comfort and support surface for clinical interventions. Ideal for use in hospitals, long-term care facilities, homecare environments and acute care facilities.
The mattress’s alternating pressure, low air loss system and a revolutionary VAC-A-MAT technology combine to create an ideal treatment environment for patients at high risk of developing skin breakdown.
Designed for Better Treatment
The Proactive Medical Aire 6000 Mattress is proven to reduce the risk of developing pressure ulcers by 76% when used with a standard air mattress overlay.
It is a lightweight, 16-gauge vinyl air mattress designed for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
This high-quality air mattress features alternating pressure therapy. It provides a stable and comfortable surface for persons with an effective pressure relief system designed to meet their unique needs.
This will be able to provide adequate support for the patient's pressure ulcer healing process, which is crucial for the quick recovery of patients with pressure ulcers. This provides a reliable, highly effective alternative to urethane foam mattresses.
When paired with the Protekt® System, clinicians can expect increased patient compliance due to the decreased weight of the mattress.
The Protekt® Aire 6000 provides protection for patients while maintaining their dignity and helping clinicians meet the challenge of care, especially for stage I-IV pressure ulcers.
This provides advanced protection and comfort for medical patients at their bedside.
This air mattress helps reduce pressure on joints while maintaining proper spinal alignment. Featuring an efficient alternating pressure pump system that gradually inflates and deflates the mattress to provide a gentle rocking motion to further stimulate circulation throughout the body.
Available in three sizes (Twin XL, Queen, and King)
Features and Benefits
PROTEKT® AIRE 6000 PUMP
- Dual therapies; low air loss and alternating pressure.
- User friendly LED touch panel provided easy access to 4 alternating cycles 10, 15, 20 & 25 minutes allowing clinicians to customize therapy.
- Seat-inflate feature helps protect the patient when they are in the fowler position.
- Auto firm mode for quick inflation.
- Static mode provides firm support for egress or ingress from mattress or side edge seating.
- 3 audible and visual alarms; low pressure, power failure and alternating failure.
MATTRESS & COVER
- Unique cell-on-cell design incorporates a one way valve which will hold air in the lower 4" of the cells in the event of a power failure.
- 18 laser holes keeps the patient cool and dry.
- Nylon top cover is fluid resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial and quilted for added comfort.
- Pillow top feature prevents head and neck from unnecessary movement during alternating mode.
- Available in 84” length.
- Optional raised side rails.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- 2 Year Non-Prorated.
|80060||Protekt® Aire 6000 System||36”x80”x8”|
|80065||Protekt® Aire 6000 System w/Foam Raised Rails||36”x80”x8"/11”|
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Mobility Superstore.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no questions asked.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (email@example.com) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.