Do you find it hard searching for therapy equipment that is helpful to treat ulcers? Does your mind puzzle on how to ease the pain when an ulcer attacks? Then, Proactive Medical Aire 5000DX Air Mattresses all you need!
Imagine the difficulty of having an ulcer attack when you have no one to call on to? It adds sadness that seems to have no way to go. It is not easy to ease the pain without using anything.
This is the moment to cut all your anxiety in handling the pain you’ve been through because the Proactive Medical Aire 5000DX Air Mattress is made to ease the pain you are suffering.
The Protekt® Aire 5000DX is the 1st defense for facilities to treat pressure ulcer stages I-IV. The airflow and pressure range can be customized according to each individual patient's weight.
The "static" mode provides firm and strong support for easy patient transfer. The Protekt® Aire 5000DX promotes healthier healing for more comfortable care.
2 in 1 Therapy in One Unit
The Protekt Aire combines alternating pressure and low air loss in one unit. This innovative design provides a supportive surface that moves with the patient while providing firm support.
It provides a pressure redistribution with a static mode for easy patient transfers and a dynamic mode to treat and prevent pressure ulcers. The high volume pump allows multiple users to be treated effectively, so patients can spend less time on each treatment and more time with their loved ones.
Most Advanced In-bed Protection
Providing the industry's most advanced in-bed protection from pressure sores. The Proactive Medical Aire 5000DX is the first defense against pressure ulcers for facilities looking to decrease their risk of pressure ulcer occurrence and increase their patient's quality of life.
This patented technology is ideal for use with all patients who are at risk for developing pressure sores, including those who are bedbound, wheelchair-bound, post-operative, or long-term care. It also helps in the prevention of pressure ulcers by elevating the body off of a hard surface.
The Protekt® Aire 5000DX is the 1st defense for facilities to treat pressure ulcers stages I-IV. The high volume user friendly pump combines low air loss and alternating pressure in one unit.
The air flow and pressure range can be customized according to each individual patient's weight. The "static" mode provides a firm support for easy patient transfer.
Medicare code E0277
Features and Benefits
PROTEKT® AIRE 5000DX PUMP
- Extended 2 Year Warranty Digital Pump with Auto Compressor Sleep Technology (ACST) shuts off compressor at desired pressure level extending pump life cycle.
- Low air loss and alternating pressure therapies in one system.
- Digital adjustable LED weight settings allows pressure to be customized according to each patient’s therapeutic requirements.
- Preset 10 minute alternating cycle.
- Static function for safe and easy patient transfer.
- Audio/visual low pressure alarm indicates airflow may be compromised.
MATTRESS & COVER
- 5” mattress with 3” densified fiber base provides a safety support base in case of power failure.
- 18 laser holes keeps the patient cool and dry.
- Nylon top cover is fluid resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial and quilted for added comfort.
- Static head section prevents unnecessary head/neck movement.
- Optional raised side rails.
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- 2 Year Non-Prorated.
|Protekt® Aire 5000DX System
|Protekt® Aire 5000DX System w/Foam Raised Rails
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Mobility Superstore.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no questions asked.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (email@example.com) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.