Looking for a powerful and durable yet lightweight alternating pressure air cell mattress that gives advanced pressure care, then Proactive Medical Aire 3000 Air Mattress System absolutely fits your desire!
Imagine the pain of experiencing an ulcer? Maybe at first you can just persevere the pain but if it remains untreated, this can cause severe complications and emergencies. This can result in internal bleeding where it can bleed in your stomach, esophagus, or duodenum when the ulcer opens a blood vessel.
No need to worry anymore because the Proactive Medical Aire 3000 Air Mattress System is on the rescue. It's time to take away the fear and turn it to positivity. This is perfect for patients that need advanced pressure care.
Proactive Medical Aire 3000 Air Mattress System features 20 individual bladders that operate to treat pressure ulcers stages I-III.
Aside from its durability and empowered mechanism, this is also a quiet user-friendly pump alternates in 10 minute intervals & the adjustable air flow dial gives custom pressure settings for each patient's individual requirements.
2 in 1 Therapy in One Unit
Proactive Medical Aire 3000 Air Mattress System is a very reliable air mattress. This combines dual therapies of low air loss and alternating pressure in one unit. This allows for better patient care and a higher success rate among patients with multiple stages of pressure ulcers and wounds.
Provides Fast Recovery
Proactive Medical Aire 3000 Air Mattress is the only alternating pressure air mattress system available that has been shown to give fast recovery and improve healing in patients with advanced pressure ulcers.
This is designed for use in any setting from Hospitals, Long Term Care Facilities, Clinics and at Home. Low Air Loss/Alternating Pressure Mattress System will provide the patient with a sense of comfort while reducing pain, preventing complications, and aiding in an earlier return to daily activities.
Features and Benefits
PROTEKT®AIRE 3000 PUMP
- Low air loss and alternating pressure therapies in one system.
- Air flow dial offers custom patient comfort and pressure levels.
- Static function for safe and easy patient transfer.
- Preset 10 minute alternating cycle.
- Visual low pressure alarm indicates air flow may be compromised.
MATTRESS & COVER
- 18 laser holes keeps the patient cool and dry.
- Removable, fluid resistant, non-shear, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial nylon cover.
- Pillow top feature prevents head and neck from unnecessary movement during alternating mode.
- Optional raised side rails.
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- 18 Month Non-Prorated.
|80030||Protekt® Aire 3000 System||36”x80”x8”|
|80030RR||Protekt® Aire 3000 System w/Foam Raised Rails||36”x80”x8"/11”|
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Mobility Superstore.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no questions asked.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.