Compact FWD/RWD DualerMedicare Code
- Weight capacity: 300lbs
- 2 in 1 powerbase
- Very easy to convert from rear to front wheel drive: just release and rotate the chair 180°
- The unique compact size is designed for maximum maneuverability in narrow spaces and walkways
- New users may start with the RWD and later move on to the FWD to enjoy the direct-drive direct-response feeling
- The turning radius is only 53.34cm/21"
- Low seat height of 22" provides excellent stability
- Ideal power chair for indoor as well as outdoor use
- Power seat elevator
- Full Length Armrests
- Straight joystick
|Seat Height||22" - 27"|
|Min. Footrest Extension|
|Max. Footrest Extension|
|Total Weight||189 lbs|
|Range||up to 18 miles|
|Motor||DC 24v, 180w(Rating) / 630w(Max)|
|Controller||PG VR2 60A|
|Battery||12V/U1 x 2pcs|
|Casters||8"(200x50) PU tire|
|Drive Wheels||10"(260x85) foam filled tires|
|Brakes||intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic|
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Mobility Superstore.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no questions asked.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.