Heavy-Duty Power WheelchairMedicare Code
P183-2EHD S and P184-2EHD S K0828
- Weight capacity: 700lbs
- Folding battery tray allows improved portability
- Programmable controller with a wide range of selections to suit the needs and demands of different users
- Auxiliary brakes offer extra safety? Adjustable height flip-up armrests and singaway footrestss
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame
- Colors available: Silvertone
- Swingwaya controller bracket
- Options: elevation legrests, oxygen tank holder, gel cushion
|Range||up to 25 miles|
|Motor||DC 24v, 400w|
|Controller||PG VSI 70A|
|Battery||12V/22NF(50AH) x 2pcs|
|Casters||9" foam filled tires|
|Drive Wheels||12.5" foam filled tires|
|Brakes||intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic|
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Mobility Superstore.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no questions asked.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (email@example.com) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.
I wanted a new chair to take with me on my adventures, but I needed it to be durable. That's why this one is perfect! It can roll all around the mall and out for supper while still being comfortable in that time frame- even when taking sharp turns or bumps like they weren't there. And then after an evening of entertainment at the movies was over, I made sure not to forget where we parked by rolling into our handicap parking spot... and guess what? The little guy just rolled right through without any problems whatsoever!
We never knew how difficult it would be to take my Father on walks. We looked into renting one for a month but were surprised by the cost, so we turned to this Wheelchair instead. After finding this chair and testing its durability at home with all of us sitting in it simultaneously (my Mother is 86, Dad's 89), I can say that he enjoys his new wheelchair very much!