Heavy-Duty Power WheelchairMedicare Code
K0826 P182-2VHD S
- Weight capacity: 600lbs
- Folding battery tray allows improved portability
- Programmable controller with a wide range of selections to suit the needs and demands of different users
- Auxiliary brakes offer extra safety
- Adjustable height flip-up armrests and swingaway footrests
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame
- Colors available: Silvertone
- Swingaway controller bracket
- Options: elevating legrests, oxygen tank holder, gel cushion, back cushion
|Armrest Height||8" - 12"|
|Backrest Height||15" - 19"|
|Min. Footrest Extension||16"|
|Max. Footrest Extension||21"|
|Range||up to 25 miles|
|Motor||DC 24v, 400w|
|Controller||PG VSI 70A|
|Battery||12V/22NF(50AH) x 2pcs|
|Casters||9"(200x50) foam filled tires|
|Drive Wheels||12.5" foam filled tires|
|Brakes||intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic|
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Mobility Superstore.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no questions asked.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.
My grandpa has been diagnosed with dementia, so our family had to get creative when it came time for him to go on walks. We bought this power wheelchair because renting one would be too costly and inconvenient since he lives close by. I am happy that we made this decision as the chair is easy enough for my mother and me take care of, but also comfortable enough for grandpa himself!
I was a little hesitant to purchase a wheelchair online but after reading the reviews, I decided to go ahead and order it. Let me say that my decision turned out well: this is an excellent quality chair! The design of the frame makes for very comfortable sitting during long trips or waiting in airports as they take up less room than other chairs without sacrificing comfort; it has good arm rests which make typing on your phone much easier while you're seated; its lightweight so even if you only have one helper with lifting capacity, he can carry more at once due to lower weight. We shopped around before buying this product and we are confident that we got a great deal for our money when comparing price-quality ratio
My wife broke her leg and now needs a wheelchair to get around for the next two months. Luckily, this one is easy to maneuver! We are both impressed by how well constructed this wheel chair seems as my wife weighs less than 140 lbs and is thin.
The chair is a lifesaver. Being able to roll from store-to-store and even outside was so convenient when I needed it most, like the time that we were at an outdoor movie theatre and my legs started going numb just after sitting down for 10 minutes! The arm rests are also great because they're cushioned enough not to bother me while rolling around all day long but still have lots of space for groceries or other items. So glad this came in handy during those days where you need extra mobility with your wheelchair - though there is never such thing as too much padding on seats!