Folding Power WheelchairMedicare Code
P101-2S S K0822
- Weight capacity: 300lbs
- Available in 16" or 18" seat widths
- Easily foldable battery bracket allows for improved portability
- Lightweight and foldable for easy handling, storage and transportation
- Programmable controller with a wide range of selections to suit the needs and demands of different users
- Adjustable height flip-up armrests, swing away footrests and optional legrests enable close access to objects
- 23" turning radius allows the chair to be used in very confined spaces
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame
- Ideal for indoor use with its compact size and excellent maneuverability
|P101 (16" Seat Width)||P101 (18" Seat Width)||P101 (20" Seat Width)|
|Min. Footrest Extension||16||16||16|
|Max. Footrest Extension||21||21||21|
|Motor||DC 24V, 180W|
|Battery||12V/U1(34AH) x 2pcs|
|Casters||8"(200x50) foam filled tires|
|Drive Wheels||12.5" foam filled tires|
|Brakes||intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic|
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Mobility Superstore.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no questions asked.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (email@example.com) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.