The benefits of vertical lifting and “clip” style slings at a better value
The Hoyer Stature combines the benefits of Vertical Lifting and “Clip” style slings. Combined with the ergonomic and intuitive features of the Hoyer Pro family of floor lifts, the Stature is regarded as the best value in its class. With a 500 lb safe working load and one of the largest lifting ranges available, the Stature is able to cope with even the most demanding and technical of resident handling situations. The Stature can lift residents from the floor as well as accommodate transfers to higher surfaces, while allowing the choice of different sling systems. Careful attention to product design ensures correct ergonomic usage, protecting both the resident and caregiver from injury at all times. Intuitive features help encourage user compliance.
- True Vertical Lifting
- Clip style positioning cradle
- Optional Powered cradle with controls at handle keeps caregiver close to the resident during transfer
- Intuitive Push Pad assists with initiating movement
- Swan Neck style legs allow Stature to get closer to the resident
- Safe working load 500 lb
- Maximum height to attachment point 61"
- Legs open inside dimension 48.4"
- Legs closed outside dimension 29.9"
- Overall height of legs 4.3"
- Two (2) batteries and offboard charger
- Powered base
- Tested to EN ISO 10535, the global standard for patient lifts
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Mobility Superstore.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no questions asked.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (email@example.com) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.