Best-in-class effective lifting range and technology to promote user compliance
The Hoyer HPL500 is a versatile, heavy-duty mobile patient lift that can easily handle most any patient handling task. The HPL500 has features of a premium patient lift with a price you would expect to pay for a mid-range patient lift. Included is Smart Monitor technology that displays actual lifts as well as reminds you about recommended service. This helps drive user compliance and keeps your HPL500 in top shape! Your resident will be safer and less anxious because the HPL500 keeps them at a greater distance from the lifting mechanism during transfer. This is accomplished by the HPL500’s unique ELR (Effective Lifting Range) making it the preferred choice for caregivers.
- Outstanding Effective Lifting Range (ELR) of 20" ‐ 76"
- Smart Monitor technology drives user compliance and lift longevity
- Available in Powered Base or foot-operated Manual Base
- Large Lifting Capacity: 500 lb safe working load
- Safe working load 500 lb/227 kg
- Maximum height to attachment point 76"
- Legs open inside dimension 44.9"
- Legs closed outside dimension 27.4"
- Overall height of legs 4"
- Two (2) batteries and offboard charger
- Base options ‐ powered or foot pedal
- Tested to EN ISO 10535, the global standard for patient lifts
Shipping is fast and FREE across the USA. For more details about shipping see the full shipping page here.
We offer 30 Day Easy Returns. If you decide you don't need a product we'll take it back so long as it is in original and re-saleable condition. See the full details here.
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Mobility Superstore.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no questions asked.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.