Developed with caregiver in mind, uniquely designed with features a proper bariatric lift should have
The Hoyer Calibre is a uniquely designed electronically operated patient lift for the safe lifting of heavier patients. It is both sturdy and robust with a safe working load rating of 850 lb. Included is Smart Monitor technology that displays actual lifts as well as reminds you about recommended service. This helps drive user compliance and keeps your Calibre in top shape! The unique Calibre design includes an extra wide, wrap-around handle to accommodate multiple caregivers. This addresses concerns with high push-pull forces with other products in the market. In addition, the front castors of the Calibre are articulated making it easier to move heavy loads across uneven floors or thresholds. The Calibre comes with a weigh scale included.
- Wrap-around handle allows for multiple caregiver access to maneuver
- Smart Monitor technology drives user compliance and lift longevity
- Intuitive Push Pad assists with initiating movement
- Swan Neck style legs allow Calibre to get closer to the resident
- Weigh scale comes standard on Calibre
- Safe working load 850 lb
- Maximum height to attachment point 77"
- Legs open inside dimension 49"
- Legs closed outside dimension 33.3"
- Overall height of legs 4.75"
- Two (2) batteries and offboard charger
- Powered base
- Tested to EN ISO 10535, the global standard for patient lifts
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Mobility Superstore.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no questions asked.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (email@example.com) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.