Here is the belt that is built to last! If you are looking for a Return Belt that is sturdy, durable materials then you will have this Handicare ReTurnBelt Transfer Aid
Imagine the pain when you are suffering from pain or injury every time you move or transfer from one place to another. The only thing you will do is just to move carefully to avoid danger.
This Handicare ReTurnBelt Transfer Aid to the rescue! Our ReTurnBelt is made from durable materials and has an intuitive design that will let you transfer easily and comfortably each and every time.
The belt offers excellent support as you move from seated to standing, so you can focus on your daily tasks without worrying about falling.
The ReTurnBelt is a unique and patented device that provides ergonomic support for users of sit-to-stand aids, allowing them to transfer from sitting to standing with greater ease.
Whether you are recovering from an injury, a stroke, or just want to improve your independence, the ReTurn Belt is designed to help you feel more confident while standing.
What can Handicare ReTurnBelt Transfer Aid do more?
The ReTurnBelt has been proven effective in improving the user's health and independence by reducing the risk of falls and injury, as well as increasing their range of motion.
With the ability to reduce the amount of effort required during transfers, the ReTurnBelt also encourages users to do more for themselves instead of relying on others!
One of the major benefits of using the ReTurn is its ability to maximize a user’s range of motion. The device is ideal for users who need to sit down and stand up from a wheelchair, or those who need help transferring in and out of bed.
The ReTurnBelt complements these movements by providing greater support by stabilizing the user in an upright position. This allows patients to perform tasks with less effort and more stability
The ReTurnBelt is a transfer aid that keeps the user in an upright position while using the ReTurnSit-to-Stand Aid. The belt is long enough to fit most users' waist sizes and features 3 adjustment points for a comfortable fit.
The ReTurnBelt features a unique, flexible design that allows for complete dynamic movement. The ReTurnBelt is designed for users of all shapes and sizes and is especially useful when transitioning from sitting to standing.
It uses Velcro straps that fasten around the user’s waist and can be worn underneath clothing. The belt helps users get into and out of chairs and wheelchairs without requiring any re-positioning by caregivers.
The ReTurnBelt is designed for users of all sizes, from the petite female to the larger male user. It is extremely durable, comfortable to wear, easy to use, and simple to clean.
Should your patient lack the weight-bearing abilities needed when gait or stand training, look to the ReTurnBelt to provide extra support. It can also be used independently of the ReTurn sit-to-stand aid as a gait belt.
- Available in two fabric types and several sizes, ensuring optimal fit and style for every user
- Easy-to-use and secure, the quick connect buckle locks the belt into place with two easy-to-grasp handles on either side for a snug grip
- While user is standing, can easily be attached to the ReTurn’s center post
Our classic version is all about durability and strength.
- Made from polyamid, uses a moisture repellent, PU-coated nylon so you don’t have to worry about where you’re using it – it handles damp and humid conditions like a champ
- Constructed with four sturdy handles and features an anti-slip interior to ensure a snug and comfortable fit
- Sizes range from XXS – XXXL
For optimal hygiene, a disposable version is also available.
- Made with a durable and non-woven material, the belt is discarded after use with a single patient
- Sizes range from S – XL
SupportStraps: For extra support and security during standing, gait training and transfers with belts, sit-to-stand aids and transfer platforms.
NameTag: For labeling of lifting slings, belts and other assistive devices.
|Unit||1 piece||1 piece||1 piece||1 piece||1 piece||1 piece||1 piece||1 piece|
|Safe Working Load||450lbs||450lbs||450lbs||450lbs||450lbs||450lbs||450lbs||450lbs|
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Mobility Superstore.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no questions asked.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (email@example.com) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.