Experience the comfort beyond compare with unique and easy to use, Safely and securely move patients from a seated position to standing using this Handicare MiniLift Sit-to-Stand Floor Lift
Are you suffering from pain or troubled to get up from the chair or from bed and you need assistant every time you move? Then, you don't get to be worried. Because this Handicare MiniLift Sit-to-Stand Floor Lift is on on the rescue!
Handicare MiniLift Sit-to-Stand Floor Lift helps you to learn how to use your legs and strengthen your muscles when you get up from a chair using this sit-to-stand floor lift.
It can be used by children, seniors, people with disabilities, or anyone who needs assistance getting up from a chair. Make moving from a sitting to a standing position easier, faster, and safer.
Unique Design Yet Safe and Secure
MiniLift is like no other sit-to-stand device on the market. Its unique design safely moves the patient forward and upward in a natural movement while leg muscles and balance are exercised, providing a secure and active experience.
Indoors and out, use MiniLift to assist patients when getting up from wherever they are seated. Fitted with the proper accessories, MiniLift provides support for the feet, lower legs, and behind the back, offering safe and secure movement during application. A great choice for commercial and residential use.
The unique design of the MiniLift moves the patient forward and upward in a natural movement with leg muscles and balance being exercised, providing a secure and active experience.
Fitted with the proper accessories, the MiniLift offers support for the feet, lower legs, and behind the back, providing safe support during application.
Smaller, Lighter, and More Effective
The Handicare MiniLift Sit-to-Stand Floor Lift is the smaller, lighter, and more effective version of the traditional floor lift. It's a great solution for clients on the go.
Its unique design safely moves the patient forward and upward in a natural movement while leg muscles and balance are exercised, providing a secure and active experience.
- Available in two weight capacities 350 lbs (160 kg) or 440 lbs (200 kg)
- Industry unique design – comfortable, active sit-to-stand with natural movement pattern
- Small and convenient
- Easy and agile maneuvering
- Ergonomic and easy-to-use hand control with 2 (EM) or 4 (EE) buttons
- Quick guide on the lift
- Grip-friendly handles with multiple options for hand placement
- Soft, adjustable lower leg support
- Low, anti-slip footplate can be removed to use MiniLift as assistive walking device
- Easy rolling, maintenance-free casters
- Lockable rear casters
- High capacity lithium-ion battery with long service life
- Control box with built-in diagnostics
- Adjustable base width; manual (EM) motorized (EE)
- Electrical emergency stop readily available on the control box
- Available with low legs for use with lower beds
- Meets the requirements of the Medical Devices Directive for Class 1 products 93/42/EEC
ThoraxSling: a specially adapted sit-to-stand vest for the MiniLift
SlingBarWrap: soft protection for the bar to assist users with uncontrolled movements
HandControl HB33-6: has six buttons for service, battery status and overload indicator
CalfStrap: is used to support the patient’s calves, providing an extra feeling of security during movement
Linak external charger: enables one battery to charge while the other is in operation
MiniLift Sit-to-Stand Specifications
Powder coated steel
Safe Working Load (SWL)
MiniLift160EM/EE: 350 lb (160 kg)
MiniLift200: 440 lb (200 kg)
Dimensions (L x W x H)
Length: 36.2 in (919 mm)
Length, collapsed: 43.2 in (1098 mm)
User length, min-max: 55.1–78.7 in (1400–2000 mm)
Base width, inner dimensions: 20.9–30.4 in (531–773 mm)
Base width, outer dimensions: 26.3–37.8 in (669–959 mm)
Height: 38.6 in (980 mm)
Footplate height, for user: 2.3 in (59 mm)
Length: 38.6 in (980 mm)
User length, min-max: 55.1–78.7 in (1400–2000 mm)
Base width, inner dimensions: 17.7–34.4 in (450–875 mm)
Base width, outer dimensions: 23.2–40.6 in (590–1030 mm)
Height: 39.4 in (1000 mm)
Footplate height, for user: 3.7 in (95 mm)
MiniLift160EM/EE: 89 lb (40 kg)
MiniLift200: 108 lb (49 kg)
60300010 / 60300012: 3.9 in (100 mm)
Rear, 60300011 / 60300013: 3.9 in (100 mm)
Front, 60300011 / 60300013: 2.8 in (70 mm)
3.9 in (100 mm)
Lifting Speed (Without Load)
1.4 in / sec (35 mm / sec)
Emergency lowering: Manual and electrical
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Mobility Superstore.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no questions asked.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.