Do you want to experience strong and stable Floor lifts that give you effortless lifts? Handicare is perfect for you!
Imagine the difficulty of transferring a thing from one place to another? How about transferring a patient on your own? This is really a big problem for both caregiver and patient. It may cause injuries during the transfer. As a caregiver, you should always secure the safety of every patient.
You don’t need to worry about it anymore because Handicare Eva Floor Lifts is your best answer! It’s time to free yourself from hardships you don’t deserve! This is the best choice for you.
Handicare Eva Floor Lifts is fit for transferring patients between lying and seated positions, horizontal lifting, and gait training. Eva is our powerful, versatile mobile patient lift and is delivered complete and ready to use.
Each unit is equipped with ergonomic hand control and a sling bar with reliable safety latches, suitable for most users and lifting scenarios.
Very Easy to Use
Easy to use, ergonomically designed, lightweight and durable. The Eva has a maximum capacity of 200kg and a modular design that allows it to be fitted onto any standard care bed.
The Handicare Eva Floor Lift is intuitive to operate and can be used with only one caregiver. The hand control has an integrated battery indicator, which allows the user to check the charge of the battery at all times.
Perfect Stretcher for Daily Use
The Handicare® Eva™ is the perfect stretcher for daily use, for example in rehabilitation units. It has many advantages compared to other stretchers, such as a high comfort level and optimal ergonomics.
The Handicare® Eva™ can be easily folded and transported by one person. The two-point suspension ensures the safety and stability of the patient during transfer and allows effective gait training during rehabilitation.
- Strong and stable, comes in two weight options 450lbs/205kg and 600lbs/270kg
- Lightweight aluminum construction – easy to maneuver
- Mast adjustable to three height positions – broad lifting range
- Height-adjustable handle bars
- Stable aluminum sling bar with reliable safety latches
- Standard width sling bar – suitable for most users and situations
- Available with extra wide sling bar for patients with larger frames
- Available with regular height or low legs for use with lower beds
- Encapsulated twin casters – easy rolling and maintenance-free
- Special versions with low legs feature double front casters with a diameter of 1.4 in/35 mm
- Electrical emergency stop button readily available on the control box
- Adjustable base width; manual (EM) motorized (EE)
- Powered and manual emergency lowering
- High capacity battery with long service life
- Built-in charging
- Quick guide on the lift
- All variants of Eva comply with requirements of the Medical Devices Directive for Class 1 products (MDD93/42/EEC)
AmbulationArm: an accessory for all models and variants of Eva mobile lifts. Can be used as armrests during gait training.
SlingBar: a two-point aluminium sling bar available in three variants with different width.
SlingBarSpreader M: to get more room in a lifting sling when using SlingBar two-point sling bar, SlingBarSpreader M side bars can be used as an accessory.
SlingBar RFL X4: a stable four-point steel sling crossbar providing more space in the lifting sling.
StretcherBar: a sling bar used together with StretcherSling for horizontal lifting with stationary or mobile lifts.
SwiftHook: with SwiftHook, changing sling bars or connecting a scale becomes very easy.
Scales: is used together with stationary or mobile lifts for weighing of users.
Linak external charger: enables one battery to charge while the other is in operation.
Safe Working Load (SWL)
Eva 450: 450 lb (205 kg)
Eva 600: 600 lb (270 kg)
Dimensions, Carry Bar
Eva 450: 17.7 in (450 mm)
Eva 600: 23.6 in (600 mm)
Outer Dimensions, Base
Eva 450: 27.0–38.6 in (685–980 mm)
Eva 600: 29.5–45.2 in (750–1150 mm)
Inner Dimensions, Base
Eva 450: 23.0–34.6 in (585–880 mm)
Eva 600: 25.6–41.3 in (650–1050 mm)
With battery: 85.9 lb (39 kg)
3.9 in (100 mm)
Eva 450: 19.7–70.5 in (500–1790 mm)
Eva 600: 19.7–71.2 in (500–1810 mm)
Lifting Speed (Without Load)
1.4 in / sec (35 mm / sec)
Emergency lowering: Manual and electrical
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Mobility Superstore.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no questions asked.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (email@example.com) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.