Easy operation, perfect for every room, and small but mighty. The Handicare C-450 Fixed Ceiling Lift is the next level of care you deserve!
How would you feel when you will always transfer your patient from one room to another without any help from the lifter? It's quite difficult and time-consuming at the same time it could lead to danger.
Stop your worries and fear every time you transfer your patient. Here is Handicare C-450 Fixed Ceiling Lift that would probably help you with your most concern.
The Handicare C-450 Fixed Ceiling Lift is the smallest in its class but still has a 450 lb capacity. It’s quiet and smooth and can be operated by a single caregiver for even the most complex or difficult patient transfers.
Featuring waterproof pneumatic controls, onboard controls, and a digital display and emergency power lowering, the C-450 is a tiny titan with the muscle to perform comfort and safety in even the most demanding clinical environments.
It’s quiet and smooth and can be operated by a single caregiver for even the most complex or difficult patient transfers.
Whether you're looking for a budget model or top of the line you have what you are looking for.
What can Handicare C-450 Fixed Ceiling Lift do more?
Featuring waterproof pneumatic controls, onboard controls, and a digital display along with emergency power lowering, this ceiling lift has all the muscle to perform comfort and safety in even the most demanding clinical environments.
It has onboard controls and a digital display and can be operated by a single caregiver for even the most complex or difficult patient transfers.
This model features an ergonomic operator station with seat belt assembly for improved safety for the caregiver.
- Smallest lift of its class
- Weight limit: 450 lbs (204kg)
- Available with manual or power traversing
- At least 7 in (18cm) of additional lifting height
- Quick lifting speed
- Simple maintenance
- Easy to charge batteries
- Audible low battery indicator
- Visual battery/charge level display
- Digital display indicates number of lifts, battery levels and lift status.
- Auto shut-off
- 7.5 ft (2.2m) foot strap vertical movement allows easy lifts from the floor
- Emergency stop and emergency power lowering on lift
- Emergency manual raising or lowering
- Available with Return to Charge option
Lift Motor: 24 VDC
Power Traverse: 24 VDC (Opt)
X-Y Traverse: 24 VDC (Opt)
Safe Working Load (SWL)
C-450: 450 lb (204 kg)
Dimensions (L x W x H)
C-450 / C-625:
12.5 x 5.7 x 8.6 in
(317.5 x 144.8 x 218.4 mm)
Flame Retardant ABS
Emergency Lowering Device
Emergency Manual Lowering
10 Years or 22,500 Cycles
C-450: 50-60 lifts at 450 lb
AH, Sealed Lead Acid
24 VDC (2 x 12 VDC)
100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz 1.5A
24 VDC, 1.0 Amps
Up to 96 in (2438 mm)
1 Min “On”
9 Mins “Off”
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Mobility Superstore.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no questions asked.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (email@example.com) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.