Be stress-free and experience the great features and excellent tool for quick and easy patient transfers using this Bestcare STA450 Stand Assist Lift
Can you see the distress of lifting the patient just by yourself trying to assist the best you can do? This is really hard especially when you alone are doing it without the help of others. It results in distress to both patient and caregiver.
You really need to find something useful to help you lighten your burden. Bestcare has an Excellent tool for quick transfers between seated surfaces.
This is both comfortable, easy to use, and secure for the patient, and easy on the caregiver. Perfect for quick transfers.
But take note, the patient must be strong enough to pull themselves up using the hand grips for support. Once standing, the seat folds down behind the patient for a seated transfer to the next seat surface.
What Bestcare STA450 Stand Assist Lift can do more?
Works for transfers bed to chair, commode, or any other seated surface. Ideally, patients can be moved from bed to bathroom and positioned next to a commode where they can have full privacy.
BestCare's Standing Transfer Aid is a transport assistance unit that keeps the resident actively engaged in the transport process. Users grasp the middle bar and use their own strength to pull themselves up into position.
A padded split seat swings out to allow loading or unloading, then swings back to form a comfortable and stable transport seat. The Stand Assist is a convenient toileting alternative to a wheelchair.
Physiological Benefits of Standing
People who are not able to stand on their own can use a stand-up lift to prevent secondary complications that often result from prolonged use of a wheelchair. Standing promotes the following medical benefits:
- Facilitate a natural symmetrical standing posture
- Develop and improve upper body balance and strength
- Improve range of motion in spine, hips, knees, and ankles
- Decrease abnormal muscle tone and reflexes (spasms, contractures)
- Reduce pressure sores (decubitis) by changing positions
Raising Belt (optional) for standing and support
The STA450 comes in two configurations:
|TS30760||Raising Belt (optional) for standing and support|
The STA450 features:
- 450 lb. carrying capacity
- Manual base open/close
- Folding seats
- Dual Knee pads
- Non-slip foot rest
- Grab bar for user
- Hooks for optional side support strap
- Optional “S” short model featuring a low seat
- Optional Seat lock
Key dimensions of STA450
Maximum capacity: 450Lb / 205Kg
Overall height: 43.2 in
Overall base length: 35.5 in
Minimum seat height: 26 in
Maximum seat height: 33.5
Front-end base height: 3.6 in
Internal leg width (open): 32 in
External leg width (closed): 27.7 in
Maximum kneepad height: 21 in
Horizontal handlebar width: 20 in
Net weight: 78Lb / 35.2Kg
Shipping weight: 93Lb / 42Kg
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Mobility Superstore.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no questions asked.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.