Are you in need of a durable & powerful, yet quiet user friendly pump that is designed to treat pressure ulcers stages I-III? Then you will need this Proactive Medical Aire 3600AB Air Mattress
Think of the troublesome moments you have had during an Ulcer attack. It’s kinda hard to bear the pain you are experiencing especially if no one is beside you to help you ease the feeling.
Be out of trouble now, here comes the Proactive Medical Aire 3600AB Air Mattress designed to prevent pressure ulcer formation and reduce the effects of existing pressure ulcers.
This Proactive Medical Aire 3600AB Air Mattress is the best option for providing medical grade air mattress therapy and will deliver exceptional results for your patients.So you have the best buddy ever at any time.
2 in 1 Therapy in One Unit
The Protekt® Aire 3600AB combines dual therapies and is designed to provide the healing benefits of both low air loss and alternating pressure in one unit.
The Protek® Aire features a low air loss mode, which helps prevent skin breakdown by reducing shear and friction forces, as well as an alternating pressure mode to treat existing pressure ulcers. This patented technology incorporates both Precision™ Plus and Air-Tec™ components into one machine.
The unit combines the stability and support from air with the alternating pressure of a pump to help reduce pain and stimulate tissue regeneration. The combination of these treatments provides the optimum environment for healing wounds.
Operated As Easy As 1-2-3
The durable and powerful pump is easy to operate and features an automatic pressure relief valve. The Fast-Fill feature allows the mattress to inflate in seconds.
The pump is designed to enable the patient to control the pressure level by themselves. The Protekt® Aire 3600AB air mattress features a durable & powerful, yet quiet user friendly pump with a high capacity battery pack that will run continuously for up to 30 hours.
The Aire 3600AB features a unique easy roll transport system that allows the unit to be rolled in and out of a patient's room with ease.
The Protekt® 3600 AB features a high-tech, soft & quiet motor that operates at low decibels (54). Designed for maximum efficiency and easy mobility, single-hand control allows you to easily adjust the air level and alternating pressure.
Built To Effectively Help
This unit is hospital-grade quality at home. Its Fast-Fill feature allows the mattress to inflate in seconds providing the highest level of comfort, therapeutic pressure relief and patient safety.
The Proactive Medical Aire 3600AB is the ideal choice for home care & post-acute facilities. It provides variable pressure, low air loss therapy and is built to withstand frequent use yet still remain quiet.
The self-adjusting air cells move in harmony with the patient's body to apply a gentle, uniform pressure that helps remove excess fluid from areas where tissue has suffered damage. The result is improved circulation and reduced discomfort or pain.
This features a low air loss mode, which helps prevent skin breakdown by reducing shear and friction forces, as well as an alternating pressure mode to treat existing pressure ulcers.
The Proactive Medical Aire 3600AB Air Mattress is designed with two treatment modes to meet the needs of all wearers.
Features and Benefits:PROTEKT® AIRE 3000 PUMP
- Low air loss and alternating pressure therapies in one system.
- Air flow dial offers custom patient comfort and pressure levels.
- Static function for safe and easy patient transfer.
- Preset 10 minute alternating cycle.
- Visual low pressure alarm indicates air flow may be compromised.
- Raised side perimeter air bolsters mitigates accidental patient roll-outs, and reduces the risk of entrapment.
- Center cut-out in air bolsters enables safe ingress and egress from the mattress.
- Unique cell-on-cell design incorporates a one way valve which will hold air in the lower 4" of the cells in the event of a power failure.
- 18 laser holes keeps the patient cool and dry.
- Stretch nylon top cover is fluid resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial and vapor permeable.
- Pillow top feature prevents head and neck from unnecessary movement during alternating mode.
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- 18 Month Non-Prorated.
|83600AB||Protekt® Aire 3600AB System w/Side Air Bolsters||36”x80”x8"/11"|
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Mobility Superstore.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no questions asked.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (email@example.com) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.