Portfolio of foam mattresses for pressure ulcer prevention
Since 1976, BioClinic has been a leader in the design of innovative quality mattresses, overlays and positioners for patients in all care settings. Carefully engineered and tested, BioClinic products are designed to redistribute pressure and reduce the risk of pressure ulcers. We manufacture our support surfaces with medical grade foam in either a single or multi-ply design utilizing computer-guided, precision-cut production methods. BioClinic support surfaces provide you with quality, comfort, safety and excellent pressure redistribution to assist you in achieving optimal clinical outcomes.
- Recommended for prevention and treatment of up to Stage II pressure ulcers.
- Layers: The core mattress layers provide support and the top layers enhance comfort, provide envelopment and redistribute pressure
- Precision Die Cuts: Protects areas of the patient’s body that are most prone to pressure ulcers by pulling heat away from the patient, redistributing pressure, and reducing friction and shearing forces to enhance patient comfort and protect the patient’s skin
- Sidewalls: Aids in fall prevention by providing added security for the patient when side rails are not used. Incorporated cut-outs enable ingress and egress
- Perimeter: Enhances compliance with FDA Entrapment Guidelines, reduces fall risk and increases the life cycle of the mattress
- Articulation Cuts: Base cuts in the bottom of the foam allow the mattress to move in harmony with the bed frame, reducing friction and shear on patient skin and increasing product life
- Heel Support: A gentle tapering of the mattress in the lower leg or calf section down to the heel, redistributes pressure to the more tolerant calf area to protect the delicate heels
- Length options: 76", 80", 84"
- Width options: 35", 36", 39", 42"
- Weight capacity 250 - 450 lb depending on configuration
- Mattress weight average 23 lb depending on configuration
- Regulatory compliance TB 117-2013, TB 129, 16 CFR 1633 and BFD IX-11
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Mobility Superstore.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no questions asked.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.