Raiser Lifting CushionThe Raiser Lifting Cushion is an assisted living aid specifically designed to help raise a person that is seated, helping them to get up and out of their chair.
Benefits of the RaiserThe Raiser is an innovative assisted living aid designed to allow a person to rise out of their chair both comfortably and safely. At the touch of a button the two inflatable compartments rise individually, slowly lifting the seated person to a position that will allow them to stand. This method is considered a great alternative to a riser recliner, especially as the Raiser is designed to easily fit the shape of any standard household armchair.It’s a lightweight and portable lifting solution that can be used both on top of or underneath a cushion or throw. This means there is no need to remove the Raiser Lifting Cushion after every use, alternatively, it can be moved from chair to chair depending on when it needs to be used.The portability alone makes the Raiser a perfect solution for someone who may not have access to a riser recliner, without the need to buy any additional furniture. It’s size also means the Raiser is quick and easy to deliver and set up.The Lifting Cushion is not only limited to getting people in and out of a chair and has a variety of different uses, including:
- Lifting people up off their bed from a seated position
- Helping people move from a wheelchair to a standing position
- Helping people get in and out of their car
Who Can Use it?The Raiser is perfect for those living at home that may struggle getting up when seated as it allows people to safely lift themselves out of a chair in a dignified way. If the user does require assistance when using the Raiser it can easily be done with just one person, making it a valuable aid for single-handed care.As the lifting device is extremely portable the Raiser cushion is perfect for those who like to travel. It can easily be taken on holidays, day trips or be used in anyone else’s house.
- Will fit on any armchair and can easily be transferred from chair to chair
- Can be used to help with getting out of a car
- Extremely lightweight and portable
- Easy delivery and no installation required
- Anti-microbial material that is easy to clean
- Can lift up to 30st (190kg)
- Easy use handset raises and lowers cushion at the touch of a button
- Can be used with or without assistance
- Suitable for a variety of different situations, i.e. to help with getting out of bed
Raiser Lifting Cushion
12,000 people each year are admitted to hospital after falling when trying to get out of their chair. More accidents happen in the lounge/living room than anywhere else in the house.
The Raiser Lifting Cushion is designed to support and lift someone that is seated, helping them to get up and out of their chair. The cushion is easy to use and is self-powered using the Airflo 12 compressor, meaning everything is done at the push of a button.
The inflatable lift is incredibly light and portable, making it suitable for use on multiple chairs at home or in a Care Home as an alternative to a riser recliner chair. It’s portability means that it’s easy to pack up and take anywhere with you – whether that is on holiday, to a friends house or even the cinema!
- Getting in and out of a chair
- Getting out of a wheelchair
- Getting out of a car
- Getting out of bed
- Taking with you on holiday
|Max User Weight:||
30st / 190kg / 420lbs
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Mobility Superstore.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no questions asked.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (email@example.com) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.