The inflatable Leglifter is a bedroom aid designed to assist people who experience difficulty when raising, lifting and transferring their legs into bed. The inflatable Leglifter is attached to a patient's bed underneath the mattress using straps and is incredibly straightforward to fit or remove.
The Leglifter fits discreetly against the side of the bed when it is not in use and requires no permanent installation.
Who Can Use it?
The Leg Lifter is ideal for anyone who requires assistance when transferring or lifting their legs into bed. It’s a great aid for those helping an individual during their bedtime routine as it helps to minimise the need for moving and handling, and in turn, reduces the risk of back injury to the carer.
- The Leglifter will fit most beds, including profiling beds
- It’s portable, lightweight and discreet
- It requires no permanent installation and is incredibly easy to remove if required
- It’s easy to clean as the covers are removable and machine washable
- The Leglifter is completely inflatable
- Straightforward to use
- Can be discreetly packed away
- Battery operated
Lifting legs into bed can often prove difficult. Our inflatable Leglifter provides valuable assistance with lifting legs into bed. The Leglifter is attached to the bed underneath the mattress. It is straightforward to fit or remove and requires no permanent installation. When not in use the Leglifter sits discreetly against the side of the bed.
This product includes the Airflo 12 compressor.
|Maximum User Weight:||
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Mobility Superstore.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no questions asked.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.