Electric version of Hoyer’s most popular product for homecare
Designed to meet the needs of the caregiver as well as the patient, the HPL402 features ergonomic handle grips to reduce back strain and a mechanical down-release lever for non-powered lowering. The single-speed actuator is reverse-mounted to give the patient increased leg clearance, and the unit also features leg guards and caster bumpers to prevent damage to walls and furniture.
- Adjustable U-base for easy seating or toileting
- Reverse mounted actuator for additional knee clearance
- Safe working load of 400 lb
- Protective leg guards and caster bumpers
- Optional scale
- Safe working load 400 lb
- Maximum height to attachment point 61.5"
- Legs open inside dimension 38"
- Legs closed outside dimension 24.25"
- Overall height of legs 5.25"
- Base opening – hand operated
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Mobility Superstore.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no questions asked.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.