Lightweight with a best-in-class feature set that helps drive compliance
The Hoyer Presence lift has been engineered and designed to handle almost any resident-handling task. Included is Smart Monitor technology that displays lifting activity as well as reminds you about recommended service. This helps drive user compliance and keeps your Presence in top shape! Along with the Stature lift, the Presence can lift residents from the floor as well as accommodate transfers to higher surfaces. The 500 lb safe working load and greater spatial area make this lift a perfect fit for larger residents. The Presence comes standard with a powered base and is available with a scale option.
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Smart Monitor technology drives user compliance and lift longevity
- Intuitive Push Pad assists with initiating movement
- Swan Neck style legs allow Presence to get closer to the resident
- Low Leg Option Kit for the Hoyer Presence lift is designed to fit under beds, stretchers, and other furnishings with low clearance
- Safe working load 500 lb
- Maximum height to attachment point 75.2"
- Legs open inside dimension 40.1"
- Legs closed outside dimension 26.4"
- Overall height of legs 4.7"
- Overall height of legs 2.4" w/ low leg option
- Two (2) batteries and offboard charger
- Powered base
- Tested to EN ISO 10535, the global standard for patient lifts
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Mobility Superstore.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no questions asked.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (email@example.com) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.