Best-in-class-value bariatric lift includes technology to promote user compliance
The enhanced and improved Hoyer HPL700 is a uniquely designed, electronically operated patient lift for the safe lifting of a diverse patient population, including bariatric patients. It is both sturdy and robust with a safe working load of 700 lb, and is compatible with multiple spreader bars, allowing caregivers to use this one lift for patients considered bariatric and non-bariatric alike. It has been designed to be configured with or without a seamlessly integrated weigh scale that has a two-sided digital display and user-friendly controls. The HPL700 is also equipped with unique Hoyer Smart Monitor technology that accurately records and displays vital lift utilization and service data to help improve safety for both patients and caregivers, facilitate the lift’s maintenance and optimize the product’s lifetime.
- Interchangeable spreader bars
- Power operated base
- Hoyer Smart Monitor
- Oversized handles to easily move the lift
- Optional scale
- Safe working load 700 lb
- Lifting range 23.3" to 69"
- Legs open inside dimension 42.3"
- Legs closed outside dimension 27.5"
- Overall height of legs 4.5"
- Two (2) batteries and offboard charger
- Powered base
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Mobility Superstore.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no questions asked.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (email@example.com) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.