Lightweight with a best-in-class feature set that uniquely prevents caregiver injuries and drives compliance
The Elevate is an active lift designed to improve the lifting experience for both the caregiver and the patient. It is compact and sturdy with a safe working load of 440 lb. Included is Smart Monitor technology that displays actual lifts as well as reminds you about recommended service. This helps drive user compliance and keeps your Elevate in top shape! The Elevate incorporates key intuitive features for caregiver safety. These include a spring-loaded lever to adjust kneepad height as well as a rubber push pad designed to initiate lift movement eliminating initial push forces. The Elevate has been designed to be configured either with or without a weigh scale. The weigh scale is seamlessly integrated with a digital display and user friendly controls.
- Smart Monitor technology drives user compliance and lift longevity
- Intuitive Push Pad assists with initiating movement
- One hand adjustable kneepad with infinite settings
- Angled, removable foot tray
- Optional Scale
- Safe working load 440 lb
- Maximum height to attachment point 64.7"
- Legs open inside dimension 34.3"
- Legs closed outside dimension 24.8"
- Overall height of legs 4.7"
- Two (2) batteries and offboard charger
- Powered base
- Tested to EN ISO 10535, the global standard for patient lifts
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Mobility Superstore.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no questions asked.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.