Multi-functional bariatric capability in an affordable package
The RC 750 is prepared to handle a patient who may require a bed that can support more weight. The RC 750 is a 750 lb capacity bed frame with three function electric control. The simple to use pull pin system allows caregivers to easily expand the bed frame’s width from 39" to 54" to accommodate a variety of body contours and emergency transport through 40" door frames. The RC 750’s economical price makes it an excellent bariatric bed solution for the alternate care market.
- Split frame design for easy delivery and storage
- Expandable bed deck permits transport through doorways as narrow as 40"
- Accommodates mattresses up to 54" wide
- 3 position, wing type, padded side rails
- 3 functions including hi-low, head (Fowler) and knee gatch
- IV pole and Foley bag holder
- 750 lb weight capacity
- Optional trapeze
- Accommodates mattresses 37", 39", 42", 48" or 54" W
- Bed deck length: 84" (96" with optional extender)
- Overall frame size: 39.5" to 56.5" W x 88" L
- Deck height: 17" to 30"
- Head/Footboard width: 38"
- Total weight: 483 lb
- Power requirements: 115 VAC 60 Hz 10.5 AMP
- Warranty: 5 years ‐ workmanship and materials, 1 year ‐ electrical system
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Mobility Superstore.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no questions asked.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.