Multi-functional bariatric capability in an affordable package
As the brawnier version of our RC 750, the RC 1000 is an economical 1000 lb capacity bed frame with five function electric control. The simple to use pull pin system allows caregivers to easily expand the bed frame’s width from 39″ to 54″ to accommodate various patient girth and emergency transport through 40″ door frames. Its split frame design allows for easy delivery into tight areas. The RC 1000’s reasonable price makes it an excellent bariatric bed solution for the alternate care market.
- Split frame design for easy delivery and storage
- 5 functions including Trendelenburg and cardiac chair
- Integrated scale for one-button weighing in any position
- Expandable bed deck permits transport through doorways as narrow as 40″
- Accommodates mattresses up to 54″ wide
- 3 position, wing type, padded side rails
- IV pole and Foley bag holder
- 1000 lb weight capacity
- Optional trapeze
- Accommodates mattress 37", 39", 42", 48" or 54" W
- Bed deck length: 84" (96" with optional extender)
- Overall frame size: 39.5" to 56.5" W x 91" L
- Bed deck height range: 17" to 30"
- Head/Footboard width: 38"
- Total weight: 570 lb
- Power requirements: 115 VAC 60 Hz 10.5 AMP
- Warranty: 5 years ‐ workmanship & materials, 1 year ‐ electrical system
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Mobility Superstore.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no questions asked.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (email@example.com) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.