Versatile active lift with a small footprint allowing navigation in tight places like bathrooms, and a unique feature set to include a long lifting range
The unique Journey lift is an ultra compact, portable folding stand aid with best-in-class functionality. It is compact and lightweight allowing caregivers to maneuver in tight spaces while folding for easy storage or transportation. The first on the market adjustable sling attachment cradle mechanism supports a range of patient heights and sizes, allowing your facility to have one lift that meets the needs of many. Our careful attention to product design with the Journey ensures that both the caregiver’s and the resident’s needs have been met.
- No-tools folding design allows for compact storage and transport
- Smart Monitor technology drives user compliance and lift longevity
- Adjustable cradle accommodates residents in a wide variety of heights
- Intuitive Push Pad assists with initiating movement
- Adjustable kneepad with infinite settings
- Safe working load 340 lb
- Maximum height to attachment point 60.2"
- Legs open inside dimension 34.5"
- Legs closed outside dimension 27"
- Overall height of legs 4.3"
- See manual for folded dimensions
- Two (2) batteries and offboard charger
- Base opening – foot pedal
- Tested to EN ISO 10535, the global standard for patient lifts
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Mobility Superstore.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no questions asked.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (email@example.com) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.