So if you’re looking for a quality ceiling lift, committed to providing a comprehensive array of high-quality homecare products, services, and solutions to meet people’s physical needs then Handicare C-625 Fixed Ceiling Lift can give it to you
Are you experiencing the struggle of transferring a patient on an uphill slope? The heavyweight of the patient makes you even more uncomfortable and inconvenient on your job. And does the slope slow you down during the movement? Oh, that is not comforting at all.
Have you heard of this Handicare C-625 Fixed Ceiling Lift? Most likely the one you are looking for to answer your demand. Very compatible with your rising need for a lift made especially for slope.
No more struggling uphill. Instead, the C-625 has a quiet operation that almost feels like a ride up the slopes. Powerful and compact.
Built for Easy, Convenient, and Safe Movement
If you have a loved one with limited mobility, it can be difficult to find the right equipment to help them live an independent life.
However, using the Handicare C-625 Fixed Ceiling Lift, you can give your loved ones greater independence while also increasing their safety and comfort. This ceiling lift is designed for easy operation and smooth transfers.
Built to operate with the quiet of a snowy hillside, the C-625 can lift and carry an impressive 625 lbs and features quick lifting speed, emergency stop, and emergency power lowering on the lift.
Designed for safety and ease of operation, the C-625 provides a smooth and effortless transfer that’s safe for both patient and caregiver and makes even the rough slopes a trip on the bunny hill.
The Carina 350 is an ideal lift for patients weighing up to 350 lbs (165 kg) with a maximum seat height of 19” (48 cm).
It can be used both as a low lift and a thigh lift, making it perfectly suited for assisted transfers from the bed to the toilet or commode, and from the bathtub or shower. Thanks to its compact design, the Carina 350 fits through most standard doorway openings.
It is a portable, battery-operated device that allows you to easily transport your loved one. It is available for both indoor and outdoor use and allows you to adjust the height of the floor lift according to your needs.
It comes with a convenient carrying handle and swiveling locking casters that allow you to easily move the lift from one place to another in case of emergency or if it needs service.
The Handicare C-625 has a quick lifting speed, emergency stop, and emergency power lowering on a lift.
Most Advance Lift Today
The C-625 Fixed Ceiling Lift by Handicare is one of the most advanced ceilings lifts on the market today.
Its innovative features include a digital display, programmability, and modular design for easy maintenance.
If you’re looking for a way to improve the quality of life for your loved one, consider investing in this unique ceiling lift from Handicare.
Versatile and Dependable
And when you are tired of the struggle of trying to move someone with a wheelchair, walker, or gait trainer up and down the stairs, with the Handicare C-625 Fixed Ceiling Lift, you can load and unload your disabled passenger with ease, lifting them from floor to floor and saving your back in the process.
Whether you’re transferring into a vehicle or moving around inside a house, this ceiling lift allows you to make the job easier and safer. It is dependable.
- Available with manual or power traversing
- At least 7 in (18 cm) of additional lifting height
- Simple maintenance
- Easy to charge batteries
- Audible low battery indicator
- Visual battery/charge level display
- Digital display indicates number of lifts, battery levels and lift status
- Auto shut-off
- 7.5 ft (2.2 m) foot strap vertical movement allows easily lifts from the floor
- Emergency manual raising or lowering
- Available with Return to Charge option
- Encapsulated twin casters – easy rolling and maintenance-free
- Adjustable base width; manual (EM) or motorized (EE)
- Standard height or low leg options
- Ergonomic and easy to maneuver, prevents injuries to caregiver
- Emergency stop button readily available on the control box
- Manual and electrical emergency lowering
- 2.0Ah High capacity battery with long service life
- Built-in charging
- Meets the requirements of the Medical Devices Directive for Class 1 products 93/42/EEC
Handicare has more than 27 years of experience in the healthcare industry which allows us to create products that are specifically designed to help improve both the quality of life, independence, and safety for patients throughout their home care experience.
Lift Motor: 24 VDC
Power Traverse: 24 VDC (Opt)
X-Y Traverse: 24 VDC (Opt)
Safe Working Load (SWL)
C-625: 625 lb (284 kg)
Dimensions (L x W x H)
C-450 / C-625:
12.5 x 5.7 x 8.6 in
(317.5 x 144.8 x 218.4 mm)
Flame Retardant ABS
Emergency Lowering Device
Emergency Manual Lowering
10 Years or 22,500 Cycles
C-625: 30-40 lifts at 625 lb
AH, Sealed Lead Acid
24 VDC (2 x 12 VDC)
100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz 1.5A
24 VDC, 1.0 Amps
Up to 96 in (2438 mm)
1 Min “On”
9 Mins “Off”
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at The Mobility Superstore.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no questions asked.
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we know you'll love them. But is there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
Found a better price online? We'll match it or beat it if we can.
All you need to do is let us know via phone or email (email@example.com) and we'll let you know what we can do.
You will need to provide evidence of the better price online and it must include any shipping or taxes charged by that site. I.e. It needs to be the total price.
This only applies to new products, it does not apply to used condition products.